Community Home Care
Balingup-Donnybrook Home and Community Care (CRC)
2/118 South Western
Tel: 9731 1823
Fax: 9731 1421
Community Home Care (CHC) is a local not for profit organisation that provides home and community care services to older Australians and younger people with a disability throughout the lower South West. With an office in Donnybrook their aim is to maintain the independence of their clients through the provision of low cost support services that are flexible and meet their changing needs.
Provides support services to frail aged or disabled, and their carers, to enable them to continue to live comfortably in their own home.
What do we offer?
Services Provided by CHC include:
- DOMESTIC ASSISTANCE: Cleaning and Shopping Assistance
- PERSONAL CARE: Showering, medication prompts etc. getting in and out of bed, basic foot care
- FOOD SERVICES: Meal assistance, learning to cook, nutritional education, menu planning preparing cooking and freezing meals, cooking for special diets
- MEALS ON WHEELS: Meals on Wheels delivery
- SOCIAL SUPPORT: Community Group outings, support to access the community, form filling, bill paying, telephone support, home visits, Sunday for Seniors, Men's Group
- CBDC: Social Groups Craft, Movies, Book Club, Scrabble Club
- HOME MAINTENANCE: Lawn mowing, pruning, weeding, odd jobs, smoke alarm checks
- TRANSPORT: Shopping , medical appointments, social activities, Perth transport medical
For more information check out the Community Home Care website